Qatar Airways Open Days February 2023 – Cabin Crew
Qatar Airways is not currently conducting Cabin Crew Recruitment.
For the most up-to-date, and only official information, see Qatar Airways Careers Website. Qualifications and additional clarifications can be found on the same official page.
Learn how to be successful at the interview from the first try by reading ‘How to Become a Flight Attendant for airlines in the Middle East’ eBook.
To receive monthly updates with the latest recruitment locations for Emirates, Etihad, and Qatar Airways, directly to your email address, subscribe here.
If you want to be one step ahead of everybody else, practice for the group exercise and know what to expect from the final interview. Don’t forget about the 9 mistakes to avoid during an assessment day.
Qatar Airways Cabin Crew Requirements
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Minimum arm reach: 212 cm (on tiptoes)
- Minimum education: high school education
- Fluent in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an asset)
- Excellent health and fitness
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team
- Passion for service
- You will also excel in a fast-paced, team environment, demonstrating your commitment to achieving the highest possible standards of customer service and guest experience, quality, and professionalism.
Qatar Airways Cabin Crew Recruitment Process
The Qatar Airways cabin crew recruitment process is digital. Successful candidates will be invited to meet the recruitment team for an in-person assessment interview.
Here’s what you can expect as you progress through the selection stages:
- Complete an online application form and submit your CV.
- If successful, you’ll complete an online English test and video interview.
- If shortlisted, you’ll complete the full application, send photographs and sign the relevant declarations.
- If shortlisted for the last stage of the selection process, you’ll be invited to a short face-to-face interview.
How to apply for Qatar Airways Cabin Crew
Here are the documents you must have ready to submit with your application:
- Recent CV in English
- Recent photograph in business attire
Subscribe to get next month's cabin crew recruitment schedule
Delivered to your inbox, you will get our monthly newsletter with the latest cabin crew recruitment events organized by Emirates, Etihad, and Qatar Airways worldwide.