Etihad Airways Open Days September 2023 – Cabin Crew
Etihad Airways is currently conducting Cabin Crew Recruitment worldwide. To be considered, create an online application. Successful candidates will be shortlisted and invited to recruitment events organized regularly in numerous countries around the world.
Invite Only Assessments
For the most up-to-date and only official information, see Etihad Airways Careers Website. Qualifications and additional clarifications are on the same official page.
Learn how to be successful at the interview from the first try by reading ‘How to Become a Flight Attendant for Airlines in the Middle East’ eBook.
To receive monthly updates with the latest recruitment locations for Emirates, Etihad, and Qatar Airways, directly to your email address, subscribe here.
If you want to be one step ahead of everybody else, practice for the group exercise and know what to expect from the final interview. Don’t forget about the 9 mistakes to avoid during an assessment day.
Etihad Cabin Crew Requirements
- Minimum High School certification or any higher education
- Fluent English verbal and written comprehension; another language is an additional benefit
- Must be at least 21 years old on the date of joining
- Confident in water and be able to swim with the aid of a flotation device
- The minimum height is 161 cm
- No tattoos or body piercing (exception for one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females only) that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted)
- No criminal record
- Excellent personal presentation, style, and image
- Willing to serve alcohol, including during the holy month of Ramadan
- Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa, medical, and health screening requirements
- Communication Skills – Excellent
- Customer Orientation – Excellent
- English Language skills – Excellent
Etihad Cabin Crew Recruitment Process
Here’s what you can expect as you progress through the selection stages:
- Complete an online application form and submit your CV along with a photo.
- If successful, you’ll complete an online English test and video interview.
- If shortlisted, you’ll complete the full application and sign the relevant declarations.
- If shortlisted for the last stage of the selection process, you’ll be invited to an in-person group assessment followed by a face-to-face interview.
How to apply for Etihad Cabin Crew
Here are the documents you must have ready to submit with your application:
- Recent CV in English
- Recent photo
All images on this page are copyright of Etihad Aviation Group
Not ready to apply yet? Subscribe to get next month's cabin crew recruitment schedule.
Delivered to your inbox, you will get our monthly newsletter with the latest cabin crew recruitment events organized by Emirates, Etihad, and Qatar Airways worldwide.